Saturday, December 4, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is Always More Than I Need

My mom recently sent me one of those types of emails you typically send to your friends to brighten their day with cute cartoons to make you laugh.  There was one cartoon in that email that really caught my attention though and has stayed in my head since...


What a profound thought!  How easy it is for us to focus on all we want and be disappointed when we don't get everything on our wish list.  Yet, how easily we forget we often have already been blessed with everything we really need.

During this festive season, I hope you get lots of things from your wish list.  But I also pray we open our eyes to how our true needs have been met and how we can help meet the needs of others.  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment